- Please refer to our visas section in our main page of our website and check if your passport requires a pre-arranged visa or if it can be obtained on spot to Amman Airport and the other official border, for more information, please e mail us: [email protected]
- You can chose and book from the list of the tour packages from our website by featuring the suitable tour and click Book Now, you ill b receiving an immediate confirmation for the guaranteed tours an proceed payment accordingly, for none guaranteed turs, you need to send your inquiry and one of J&B tour managers will be handled immediately, still you can customize any of our tours and let us know what the needed changes are.
- We can also tailor make your preferred tour package, all what you need to do is follow our Get A Quote and provide us with all your thoughts.
- Bookings will be started immediately and we do recommend start arrangements of bookings as early as possible.
- All quotes provided by us are subject to availability on the booking time. Quotes are usually valid for 14 days starting from submission date.
- Hotels and services quoted will be given exactly as per mentioned in our trips for guaranteed tours, if any of the hotels will not be available, then we will find a similar one and if this will not be also available, then we will propose lower and higher categories according to availability and extra costs / reductions will be discussed on case by case basis.
- Once the booking is made and confirmed, an official confirmation letter will be sent to you along with our invoice, full or own payment will be requested immediately and rest amount - if any - to be settled at least 21 days before arrival date or within, vouchers will be released along with the due date of the rest payment.
- All payments to be made through our online payment gateway as featured in our website, all payments go through secured channels, rest payment can be made through direct bank transfers to our bank accounts as stated in our invoices, a copy of the bank transfer to be sent to us accordingly.
- All payments must be made with US$.
Late Bookings / Payments:
- for all bookings that are made within 21 days or less from arrival date, a full amount must be settled once, there are no extra charges for late booking.
- All rooms quoted in our proposals are standard double or twin bed room unless stated otherwise and subject to availability on check in time, room type can not be guaranteed on booking time at ll but J&B will do its best to give you what you ask for.
- Please check over the proposed hotel through the website of the hotel or through any other advice windows and make sure the hotels are meeting your expectations and budget, shall you prefer to receive a quote for a certain hotel or different one rather the one proposed, then let us know please.
- Any certain request like free room upgrade, certain view, connected rooms, disable rooms, smoking rooms … etc will be subject to availability on the check in time, still we will make sure hotels are ware of those certain requests.
- Triple rooms consist of standard twin / double beds plus a roll away extra bed for third person.
- Rooms can be occupied by 3 pax maximum unless stated otherwise.
- The official check in times in the normal days is 1400-1600 PM and some days like weekends, it can be later.
- The official checkout time is 1200, late checkout can be arranged on case by case basis and as coordinated with us.
- We propose hotels according to the budget and request of clients, those hotels will be selected based on our experience with those hotels and we aim to choose the best available ones, if the hotel's review will not meet the clients standards and expectations then it will be clients responsibility to do so search and advice certain hotels that will meet their expectations. Clients must give us names of those hotels before we start bookings or at least before the free cancellation period with hotels
- We act only as an agent for the participants in regard to travel, whether by rail road, motor coach, private car, boat, aircraft, or any other convenience and assumes no liability for injury, illness, damage, loss accident, delay or irregularity to person or property resulting directly or indirectly from any of the following causes: Weather, acts of God, force major, acts of government or other authorities, wars, civil disturbances, labor disputes, riots, theft, mechanical breakdowns, quarantines or acts of default, delays, cancellations or changes of any hotel, carrier, or restaurant. No responsibility is accepted for any additional expenses.
Meals on the run:
- Breakfasts will be at the main dining rooms of hotels as international buffet meals. Lunches mostly will be at local restaurants on the run, dinners can be at the main dining rooms of hotels as international buffet meals or at the local restaurants, the default meal allocation for dinners is at hotels unless a request will be made to shift meal/s into a local restaurant and in this case, the extra cost can be discussed on case by case basis.
- Breakfasts are by default included in our tours. Lunches and dinners are sometimes, somewhere are included, you need to check the inclusions / exclusions of our trips to know more what is included and what is not
- Itineraries are subject to change due to the unforeseen circumstances like traffic conditions, security conditions, force majeure, act of nature … etc. We therefore reserve the right to adjust the sequence and/or substitute any sightseeing or any other relevant activity or even accommodation.
For Individual Travelers
- Free cancellation up to 30 days before arrival
- 20% cancellation charge from total package rate if cancellation is between 29-15 days before arrival
- 50% cancellation charge from total package rate if cancellation is between 14-7 days before arrival
- 100% cancellation charge from total package rate if cancellation is within less than 7 days from arrival date.
For Groups (6 persons or more) will be discussed on case by case basis to give the best flexibility possible and will not be following the above cancellation policy
- Our quotes and services do not include any kind of tipping for guides, escorts, drivers, horse boy in Petra, Jeep drivers in Wadi Rum, restaurants and hotels. Still we can include any kind of the above mentioned tipping in our rates upon request.
What our rates include / exclude usually:
- All our rates are customizable according to the wish of the guest but usually, please check inclusions / exclusions for each tour carefully
- Our fleet of vehicles can accommodate up to 1 medium size bag (50*80CM) in addition to 1 small carry on per eac h person.
- It is your own responsibility to monitor loading / downloading your luggage from / to the vehicles and make sure they will not be lost.
- It is your own responsibility to set your luggage in a suitable way and to be fixed and strong enough in order not to be broken during the pumpy driving on different roads.
Medical and Physical fitness:
- Each client bears the ultimate responsibility for ensuring that he or she is in good health and physical shape.
- It is your responsibility to determine whether the tour you choose is suited to your physical condition. You are responsible for the cost of any medicines or medical care you may require during the trip for any reason.
- Please make sure you have adequate personal and medical insurance to meet any personal or medical emergency which might arise. In some cases if you need medical care during the tour you may be required to pay for it at the time it is rendered and seek reimbursement from your insurer after you return home. Please check with your medical insurer for details. In the event of a medical emergency we will make every effort to assist you in obtaining necessary care and if necessary assist you in making arrangements to transfer funds from home to pay for it.
- Our rates do not include any kind of any insurance and each guest must make sure to arrange his own necessary insurance prior arrival to Jordan. We will do everything possible to ensure a safe and enjoyable trip. However, all travel activities involve some degree of risk and uninsured activities like horse riding in Petra, Carriages in Petra, Jeeps in Wadi Rum, Camel riding, sudden accidents like falling down, getting hurt for any reason … etc, we strongly recommend that you force all your clients to take out appropriate travel insurance before arrival to Jordan. Your insurance protection should include & cover for cancellation, medical and repatriation expenses, personal injury and accident, death and loss of personal baggage and money and personal liability. Insurance arranged must be a comprehensive one with comprehensive coverage
Inoculations and allergies:
- Please check with your doctor to find out what inoculations may be recommended for Jordan . It is your responsibility to obtain all necessary inoculations. Tell us if you suffer from any allergies or other physical conditions which might affect you during the tour. We reserve the right to decline or accept any person as a member of the tour or to decline or retain any person if such person’s physical condition, mental well-being or behavior interferes with the operation of the tour. There will be no refund in such cases.
Limitation of Liability:
- We are not liable for delays, inconveniences, accidents, injuries or expenses of any kind resulting entirely or in part from the negligence of others or from causes beyond our control. Participants assume all risks of personal injury and aggravation of any medical condition related in any way to the activities of the tour. Baggage and other personal property are the responsibility of the owner and we are not liable for any loss. Also please read the paragraph on “Free Time” below.
- Certain periods during the tour are or will be designated as “free time”. These periods are provided primarily to give you a chance to rest and relax. You are however free to use the time as you wish. We will be happy to give you some information about things to do or see but we do not accept responsibility for any loss, accident or injury which occurs while you are not with the group.
Photography & Video Shooting in Jordan
- Photography in Jordan is widely allowed but if there will be any video shooting then this is not allowed at sites and must be permitted in advance from authorities and this permission usually takes 21 days in advance with certain requirements information needed in advance, please contact us for more information. Up normal equipment like big lenses, big zooms, large cameras ... etc might be prohibited in Jordan and might be confiscated upon arrival
- Our rates are guaranteed but also are subject to change in case of changing: governmental sales tax, entrance fees or any other governmental related issue, our rates are subject to change automatically.
- Drones and wireless planes are not allowed in Jordan at all and will be confiscated at borders on arrival.
Allenby Bridge (King Hussein Border):
- Allenby Bridge closes at 1030AM in Friday & Saturday and thus crossing must be latest within this time. If Departure is from Petra on those 2 days then check out must be at 0600AM with early breakfast or breakfast box
- J&B reserves the right to change a specific hotel at any time, if it is considered to be in the best interest of tour guests or in case of a force majeure. J&B will give an immediate notice of this change and does every effort to make all satisfied
Additional terms & Conditions:
- Additional terms might be added to any of our bookings on case by case basis according to the arousing needs without any liability.
- The above terms and conditions are general one for guidance purposes and does not mean they will apply on all bookings.
Acceptance of terms:
- Payment of a deposit or final payment by bank transfer or online payment gateway, bookings, inquiries indicates that tour participants have read and accepted all stated Terms and conditions mentioned above along with any other term or condition that will be mentioned during our correspondences.
- Rental rate is calculated per day (each day measn 24 hours useage)
- Free drop off at Amman Airport
- Driver’s age: 21 years and above only
- Driver must be holding valid credit card for guarantee permission amount on car delivery time
- Fuel policy is full to full policy
- Traffic tickets are paid by clients directly
- International driving license is requested.
- In case of returning the car to deferent branch in different city you will be charged additionally
- In case of accident police report is a must otherwise the renter should pay the repair maintenance Amount
- Deductible amount is applicable in case of accident and it was your “rental” fault as per car type and amounts are between 350-6000 JOD