Hi J&B team
Greetings of the day ! I wanted to drop a mail to you to share a bit more in detail about my wonderful experience with Jordan & Beyond and specifically call out a few individuals who have made this trip totally fantastic.
For perspective while I have done many a solo trip outside India, but this was my first solo trip outside south east Asia. As I was planning this trip there was initially a lot of apprehension in my mind. I was travelling alone, and that too to a country with a very different culture and language than my own. I had more number of people in my circles in India advising me against this.
However right from the moment I planned and confirmed to the moment that I landed right up to the moment I left my experience has been nothing short of exceptional. I would like to cite some specific instances that really made it fantastic for me.
- for starters, your customer response while I was planning this trip has surpassed my expectations. It was really at very short notice, but what really impressed me was your responsiveness and quick turn around to each of our points of communication. It is this level of engagement that really reassures travellers to go ahead with your company as opposed to others. Keep up the good work on this !
- I was met by mr. Wael right before the immigration even before I could activate my mobile phone to call him. He helped out with my visa and immigration with seamless expertise. He also helped me with currency and a local SIM card on the spot that set me up comfortably for my entire trip.
- my guide cum driver Mr. Mohammad was one of the most amazing individuals that I have ever interacted with. His infinite degree of patience and detailed guidance and intelligent conversation about the country, culture and people has really been the high point of my trip. Sharing a few instances of how helpful he has been.
* He planned my days extremely well giving me a clear guidance of how to go about and what to absorb in each location.
* He even took me to some spots en route that I hadn’t even planned for - like this quaint train station in wadi rum and the statue of the wife of lot.
* He exhibited extraordinary patience to stopping en route in several odd scenic spots where I wanted to take photographs.
* He guided me correctly through several of my rather (idiosyncratic) demands - like my wanting to buy a specific type of toy for my daughter, olives for my husband, baklava for family without losing his patience. In all such instances he was more of a friend !
* as I am a vegetarian I was obviously a bit concerned on the food front. But Mohammed ensured that he took me to places where I experienced the very best vegetarian cuisine in Jordan.
* and in all of this, what really took the cake was his constant watchful eye to ensure my trip was completely safe and incident free - which means a lot to my family and friends back home....
The only thing that I think about in retrospect is that perhaps I might have liked to spend some more time in Petra and in the Dead Sea. In this regard, if the customer care would have probed a bit more on my interests / briefed me a bit more about these locations then I might have actually extended my trip / reallocated some days in favour of these locations. But then, there’s always a next time !
Overall my experience has been hugely positive, and my reason for calling out all these specifics is so that you can keep up the good work / raise the bar on the standards to a whole new level. I have in fact shared a lot of photographs on my personal Facebook handle. Some of my (now) very curious friends and family want to come to Jordan too !!! I have shared your company’s reference with all of them, so hopefully you should get a steady barrage of Indian tourists soon !
A big thanks to the entire team that put this together for me. This is one memory I will cherish for my entire life. My experience has been so fantastic that I hope to come back to Jordan with family, and needless to say will reach out to you again.
With many thanks and good wishes.
A fantastic trip has unfortunately ended.
We would like to thank you all for your excellent service.
Special thanks to our new friend Khaleel, who was an excellent driver and tour guide. We have learnt a lot of information for Jordan and we are pretty sure that these information would not be provided even from a professional tour guide.
You are all very welcome in Cyprus and we promise that we will try to do our best for you, even if we are not professional agents 😁
Below you can find a picture with all of us including our new fanstastic friend for a goodbye!!!
Your agency has been already recommended to our friends, who are planning to visit Jordan in future.
Once again thank you for everything
I would like to thank u so so much for your great work to make my vip group success.
Much much appreciated and grateful
I wanted to say thank you, to you and Ashraf, and to all you team for a perfect tour for the clients.
They really enjoyed the time in Jordan and said that the tour was perfect.
Thank you from me, and from the whole Superb team in Tel Aviv.
Hi Mousa. We want to complement the company on the guide Shaheen. He is excellently informed and have a great sense of humor. We are a group from South Africa working with you. Hamdan made great contact with our predominant language Afrikaans with his fluent Dutch as well as English. I hope you can use him for more South African groups. Sincere blessings.
The hospitality of Jordanians was amazing, Both Waleed and our Driver Muhamed were Like travelling with family.
Waleed was A SUPER B and Masterful Guide Who Brought History to life for us He is A very special Man
Our Driver Fadi Helps Me for Everything he was good Guide and Good Friend Thank you soooo Much
This Trip Was amazing, Jordan is amazing, We Loved Everything and we really loved to have a driver Like Muhammed we discovered Places and dishes that we would not have found on our own
Jordan has been so smoothly organised.
Good Evening J&B Team,
I trust this email finds you well and you have had an enjoyable and relaxing Christmas and New Year break.
Our holiday in Jordan was nothing short of spectacular. We absolutely loved every minute of it and we were blessed to be accompanied by Fahti. Fahti is an incredible human being, we just loved having him with us and learning from him. He is a wealth of information, super patient and such a gentleman! One million thanks for arranging the best guide in Jordan, just for us!
Most importantly my friends, I cannot thank you enough for welcoming us in such style. The hotels, tours, transfers, guiding, etc was nothing short of world class. As I have always said, I never forget and I assure you that one day I will repay the kind gesture that you have shown to me and my family.
I can now understand why you are so successful and why you have been able to build a business as large as you have. Congratulations again, you deserve it!
Again, one million thanks for everything you did for us and most importantly, for enriching our lives. We will never ever forget Jordan and the life changing experiences that we enjoyed there.
I pray that our paths cross again soon, my friend.
With very best wishes,